- Provides a natural source of 5-HTP from griffonia simplicifolia seed
- Vitamins B3, B6, biotin and folic acid help with normal psychological function
- Zinc supports cognitive function
- Contains added B vitamins and zinc to optimise 5-HTP metabolism
- also available in 100mg capsules
Serotone 5-HTP provides the natural amino acid, 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) which helps support production of feel-good neurotransmitters and plays a role in a range of body functions from mental wellbeing to helping rest.
5-HTP is found naturally in the Griffonia simplicifolia seed which is a woody climbing shrub native to West Africa and Central Africa. This formula also provides B vitamins and zinc, essential co-factors, which are needed to help 5-HTP to be used effectively in the body.
Vitamins B3 and B6, biotin and folic acid contribute to normal psychological function whilst zinc supports cognitive function.
As a precursor to feel-good neurotransmitters, 5-HTP with additional B vitamins can be taken to support normal psychological function. It is also involved mental health and is best taken at the end of the day to support a restful night.
take 1-2 capsules a day, preferabley in the evening