- Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory - Turmeric is most popular for its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Curcumin is thought to slow down the inflammatory pathway.
- High Bioavailibilty- The new advanced Curcumin Complex with Black Pepper has been created to improve the absorption and utilisation of this powerful compound. Piperine can increase the bioavailability of curcumin by 20-fold.
- Black Pepper - Black pepper, which contains piperine, a chemical known to help promote curcumin absorption.
- History - Turmeric is native to Southeast Asia and is a member of the Zingiberaceae or ginger family. It has been used as an herbal remedy for thousands of years in Indian Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
- Immunity - Curcumin is proven to improve immune function with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
recommended intake: take 2 capsules a day