Rosa Centifolia oil diluted in Coconut oil .
- 100% Natural - Unadulterated, premium Rose Absolute diluted to 5% in coconut oil, a wonderful light moisturising oil. This oil comes from Turkey, where it is extracted from a 'concrete' made from the rose petals and then produced into an absolute.
- This wonderful oil, taken from the 'Queen of Flowers', has long been popular with manufacturers of skincare products and perfumes thanks to its familiar floral, sweet and intense aroma.
- DIY TIP - Try blending 6 drops of Rose Absolute 5% Dilution with 1 drop of Patchouli and 2 drops of Benzoin and add to the water for a warm, pampering bath.
- Production of Rose gives a famously low yield, thus making Rose very expensive. We have diluted this Rose Absolute in Coconut Oil to make it more convenient to use and affordable, however, we do also stock an undiluted Rose Absolute.
- AUTHENTIC - Absolute Aromas are Members of the Aromatherapy Trade Council - Ethically sourced, authentic and quality assured aromatherapy oils for over 25 years